HS Bemelmans Weymouth
The optimim fit of the Bemelmans Weymouth keeps the horse on the bit. It has a smooth, rounded port and the shape of the mouthpiece is adapted to the sensitive palatal arch. The thickness is tapers toward the center. The acceptance of the bit results in soft and even distribution of pressure across the entire tongue due to the exceptional form of the mouthpiece. Sensogan mouth increases salivation for comfort, concentration, and willingness to perform.
- The horse's impulse to put the tongue over the bit is nearly neutralized.
- Results in relaxed and contented horses
- Enables particularly sensitive rein aids
- Ideal for horses with fleshy tongues and horses that evade tongue pressure by pulling up or sticking out the tongue
- Higher poll pressure with the 7 cm cheeks, leverage effect slightly delayed
- Leverage effect is more direct with 5 mm cheeks than 7 cm cheeks