KASK Custom Helmets
To celebrate the USDF National Finals qualified horse and riders--> November 4-9 2020 we are offering 20% off all KASK including Custom Helmets!
Customized helmet: use the KASK Configurator to configure your new helmet: choose the model you prefer and customize fabrics, colors, finishes and more!
Link to the KASK Custom Helmet Configurator
- Follow the easy to use tool to select the model, shell, frame, logo, aerator, chinstrap, colors and materials, and size
- Then save, select the purchase form, and forward to Dressage Collections (firstname.lastname@example.org). We will confirm your order with you and your helmet will arrive within 4-8 weeks!
- KASK strictly recommends to change the helmet in case of impact. It is therefore important that replacement of the helmet is required if it has been subjected to a severe impact regardless of the service life and whether there is any physical damage to the helmet or not, since the design strength and effectiveness have been greatly reduced.
- CE VG1 01.040 2014-12 and ASTM F1163-15 - with SEI MARK safety standards.
- 100% Merino Wool liner: a natural antibacterial fiber that provides unique levels of breathability and thermoregulation resulting in no odor, quick drying time, and a soft touch
- Inner Padding provides the ideal solution in order to ensure the maximum comfort and hygiene. The internal padding can easily be removed in order to wash it. Hand and machine washable at 30° C.
- ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene): This light weight material is injection molded. The most important mechanical properties of ABS are high impact resistance and toughness.
- Carbon Fiber: The latest technology in materials science and manufacturing. The properties of carbon fibers, such as high stiffness, low weight and high temperature tolerance will ensure the rider the best level of performances and a modern look.
- Venting System: two honeycomb-like aeration grids built in the polystyrene, a smart venting system integrated in the helmet provides high standards of cooling airflow, coping the breathability of the inner fabrics to improve the rider’s physiological comfort.
- Extra Sun Protection: the wide peak protects the skin against weather damage, while assuring maximum visibility
- Soft Chinstrap made of eco-leather is hypoallergenic, easily washable, water repellent, and abrasion resistant.
- Fit System KASK correct fit to the rider’s head, guaranteeing the crucial advantage in terms of safety and wearer comfort. The KASK’s patented self-adapting adjusting system in carbon look, introduced for the first time in the equestrian market, allows the helmet to perfectly and automatically fit on the rider’s head by gently cradling the back of the head. The high-tech carbon look of this detail highlights the design and the innovativeness of the product.
- The useful life of the helmet depends on the occurrence of different degenerative factors, including changes in temperature, exposure to direct sunlight, and frequency of use. The helmet must be checked periodically and in any case before each use, to detect the presence of damage such as cracks, detachment, deformation or peeling revealing deterioration of the helmet. Elements that have suffered an impact of substantial magnitude must be replaced even if they do not display obvious signs of damage. In any case, it is advisable to replace the helmet 10 years after the production date, because protection decreases with time due to the ageing of materials. The production date is reported on the inside of the helmet.